Saturday, January 5, 2019

Darkness on the bright side*



Darkness on the bright side*

Another Saturday has come with gloom
Gray skies above make darkened rooms
No sunlight has showed up, no break in the clouds
Here I sit in a space with my Soul* right now

As moments move pass and the clouds to a darker gray
This gloom keeps a tight hold, yes here to stay
But my companion is what I hear as I sit and write
Tearing away the gloom and gives a break for some light

A cup of coffee that that makes this all come together
Seems as I write onward, do not care about the weather
This place as I took solace and peace right here
Tho it is still like a shadow that comes so near

Coming the end of such words of mine
Seems even tho there is gloom, this still is fine
I watch the skies get darker, this day goes by
The night with more darkness comes low and stays high

Dom*Colucci  © 2019

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Dom. A pleasing poetic-piece that I enjoyed reading. Sorry you had some bad weather, it is freezing cold here in the UK. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~that is OK Andrew~I just sat here and wrote this poem and the others~I am glad you enjoy~stay warm as well~

      Delete
  2. Lovely words Dom.Love and Light!

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...