Saturday, January 5, 2019

Silently I heard within*


Silently I heard within*

A voice that was heard, said "give me a try"
My hand starting writing and I did not know why
It was making a composition in what I seen in my thoughts
Could this be the purpose, my life I sought

So I started to put words down and began to type
Phrases come clearly without any hype
Deeper I was going from that voice deep within
I did not know when to stop or how this was to end

Flowing my words came like a river to the sea
This source was feeding sense from a Soul* within me
Hence the composition became music of rhythm, poetry
My Soul* was coming alive feeding me wisdom within me

I was learning finally how life should be played out
Seems all my life I was a contender, fighting in a bout
But now since that time I started to write words to a poem
I seem to know my origin as this is my home

I will go from now on with this love I have found
And never feel my words held back or even bound
From the day that I did this it seems it will never expire
It comes from the Soul*, my wisdom, passion and my fire

Dom*Colucci  © 2019

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Dom. A pleasant piece that I enjoyed reading, you are indeed a good poet writing nice poetry. Written from the soul with a goal. A HAPPY New Year to you my Friend. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~thanks Andrew~I am happy you like what I write~Happy New Year to you as well~enjoy~

      Delete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...