Saturday, January 19, 2019

What is this who?*


What is this who?*

The substance we see really is not real
The only way we know is if we feel
This reality that we stand in the middle
We do not know of who we are, its a riddle

Shadowing on substance makes its dimension
Our eyes then look at it to get its attention
In being the observer, it is a story being played out
When we look at this there can be a trick, no doubt

Then how can we be fulfilled in something separate as we
All we then do is look and do not see
Hence this is then an illusion that our eyes are fixed
To not know of ever who we are in our matrix

Dom*Colucci © 2019

4 comments:

  1. Greetings Dom. Substance does have a quality when we take the time to see inner ability. I enjoyed reading, well done. A pleasing read. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~as Buddha said to Mara his alter ego pre awakening`the only thing that exists is the ground I stand on~this is the only place where truth in substance is always~thank you Andrew~I am glad you enjoyed this piece~

      Delete
    2. Thank you for enlightening me. I studied religion at Open University, and wrote an essay on Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. I enjoyed my studying. You are welcome my Friend. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
    3. ~I am glad that you enjoy always Andrew~you are always welcome as well~

      Delete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...