Saturday, January 19, 2019

The image you were but me now*


The image you were but me now*

A secret opening that I have found
Staring at me always without a sound
It kept looking at me enticing me to go through
My eyes seen this in wonder as it was clearly into view
So I entered as it accepted me with no barriers to cross
A different reality that I have never seen, for I am not lost
But wait I have company seems someone is watching me too
That someone that is watching is me that I use to be you

Dom*Colucci 2013

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Dom. A nice piece that I enjoyed reading, well done. You are a good poet and I like viewing your pieces. You are an inspiration my poetic-Friend. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~I had two awakened truths a long while back and know of the other side we are all veiled from~sadly to say that we take more time outside of ourselves than inside~thank you Andrew~enjoy with many blessings my friend~

      Delete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...