Sunday, January 3, 2010

Conscious of your thoughts*

Conscious of your thoughts*



The open gate has no hinges but the will of the way points back to the known Consciousness as it is always str8 ahead..enjoy*

Ah yes, the road that is paved in front of me that goes in every direction but winds up back here...it is called the Source*

Blowing meadows of wheat,stream the vibrations of wind as it fascinates the eye & places it in a subjective reality..look*

One no longer cries when the rain has stopped short at the border of the desert...Ahhhh that warm feeling once again*

I sat and watched the clouds move eastward as the space of the Universe got deeper with its own Consciousness.pull from the gut*


God lifts things heavier than Him/Herself and the proof is in the white veins of lightning bolts...Strike one up again*


The glass is only full when it is upside down as it is a filling appetite for emptiness..enjoy and digest*

Judgements are too tiring and take to long to be out of focus...have you ever judged a flat tire...it might be out of focus...

Every particle of sand in the desert will never be walked on in any lifetime as the Universe coincides with Consciousness Xpands*

How can you turn back from the Now when the Now is right in front of you swimming with your Consciousness..enjoy*

Dom*Colucci 2009

7 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    they are awesome. can i put them up once in a while in my blogs with your url attached to it?
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..they are yours as well as mine and you have my permission..put some poems up as well...enjoy my Love always I continue my prayers for your happiness and this is part of it as well...(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    thanks a lot. :) i love them too much. you are a perfect angel.
    i will be happy and honoured to use them.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...this is your happiness as well and I always extend whatever to give you as I love you soo much..my heart and Soul extends itself to you from God to enjoy your life very happily...enjoy them my Love as always(+)
    soulbro*:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest soulbro,
    i know and thank you.
    have a stellar weekend.
    wid lotza luv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden Lotus of God's Love...have a stellar weekend as well..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dearest soulbro,
    i did :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...