Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thought about that myself*

Thought about that myself*

My Intent is Universe is the womb of Creation as it has not even tapped into the full potential that God is offering in love.*

My Intent is that God's presence everywhere and shows it with heart of allowance for all to continue to seek Him/Her with love.*

Every molecule, every atom is placed precisely where it is suppose to be & really no need to move it...God loves all the same*

The Lord's Eye sees the beauty of the Kingdom of Paradise with the penetrating view of clarity through a colourful rainbow.enjoy*

My Intent is there is no more conflict in heart as God just opened His/Her door of ultimate Consciousness & revealed peace.enjoy*

My Intent is how the Love of God could give me so much strength to build my lungs strong to keep wind of Him/Her always..enjoy*

My Intent is how God's Love spreads throughout the whole Universe and returns back to open heart so it does it again..enjoy*

God has casted aside all differences in my life & has opened the biggest door I have ever seen.it is called acceptance.move on*

The greatest elation in my life is how I feel right Now as my love for God trickles down to all mankind with open heart...enjoy*

My Intent is that I am thankful for every moment that I breathe as God has enveloped me with the greatest love in my heart*


Dom*Colucci 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...