Friday, January 15, 2010

Thinker bell*

Thinker bell*

My Intent is to make sure the catfish escape the dog days of summer and use their curb feelers to curb their enthusiasm with...*

A thrill as the run of the mill I take a spill with my fill of Jack&Jill&the shrill of a whippoorwill til its flipped its bill*

I stand in relative calm to get the Sunday newspaper and watch the oak trees hold the moon in suspension Aware of this moment*

My Intent is to close my pool of Consciousness and cover up the summers depths played in it..enjoy with Soul*

A boulder has roots, sand plays along the desert basin but rocks hold their own weight as they sit still and centered with poise*

My Intent is to see the pine cone in my backyard move itself back where it came from with the help of my friend the squirrel*

Gravity is a force that acts on itself and others...What a performer but pushy and never shows his/her face..enjoy being still.*

Water is only useful with deep insight only when it is moving, when it sits it serves no purpose but to be contained...Peace*

My Intent is "to seek a rose in the middle of the wilderness." Quote from The Silent Flute..to handle it delicately*

Dom*Colucci 2010

4 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    fabulous. wish you a stellar weekend. how is life passing by?
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love....I am hoping the same for you my Love..life so far is fantastic and I feel the change a brewing with work coming up real soon..enjoy my Love and I extend my positivity in love vibes and prayers for your happiness always(+)
    soulbro*:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    your wishes worked fabulously. i am having a stellar weekend :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...keep my wishes going to you my Love....enjoy and have a stellar weekday coming as well(+)
    soulbro*:)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...