Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am thinking*

I am thinking*

Simple bowl of rice has texture and character until it is empty and then it has substance....enjoy*

Subjective reality is that I connect with conscious eye & move as it moves and makes changes as we go along in the I Ching*

To have only one move forward is enough to complete all of life's endeavours that subjective reality exists always...enjoy*

To conquer one more mountain before it settles in the dark horiZen would be the ultimate in life...*

The center of being will always keep you in alignment with your Soul as the invisible spoke points back and attracts the WAY.Tao*

Never avoid the void as the void never avoids itself and cannot be voided where prohibited because the void can never be avoided*

Imagine that you are Newtons third law of physics..equal and opposite and no reaction at all as all ceases in stillness.*

What knows me better than better of what is known?...enjoy*

The hot steaming lava on the ocean floor is just dying to wash itself from the center of the planetary "wheel".Enlightenment *

There is a oneway direction pointing back at you as you follow back at it moving forward as the atom is Now split and removed...*

Dom*Colucci 2009

5 comments:

  1. Golden Lotus of God's Love..as always courtesy from our old stomping grounds..intent..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love....sure my Love but I am here always and I love these things better...enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    thank god that you stayed back. you have compensated for all of them :)
    one friend who is with you makes the world wonderful. he is priceless and divine.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...