Saturday, January 2, 2010

As it sits it Awares it*

As it sits it Awares it*


I sit it out in the void and I with ZAZEN meditate
Leaving the objective and poised propped up and focused straight
This is the happening in ZEN this comes true
I feel the alignment of the Source as Higher Intel goes through
The connection is now in synchro as the power of this chi moves about
In the breathing technique it is good air pulled in and the exhausted air refined and let
out
Calmness and still I hear my heart beat slow
No counting of the rhythm when you learn to let go
So to feel good in all aspects of your being
Get in Lotus, ZAZEN or sitting in your inner seeing(+)

Dom*Colucci 2009

5 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    its beautiful and peaceful.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...my meditations are more shallow and placid Now as the depths of my being were being uncomprehendable I settled for what is..is...as I see and feel teh Soul closer to my sight in my eyes than deep or too far out..enjoy my love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    I am really happy to know that, may God pull you closer with each passing second.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...thank you as I see in my eyes on the pics I have sent you are changing in the pics and I went for a three mile walk yestrerday and felt Awareness with a much more erect posture in walking...something is going on in my life and I love every moment in it..I will send you piece I sent to my Spiritual Adviser/Teacher and Adriana...both in total agreement in what I wrote as Adri(+) will be giving me a bigger response later as she is a very busy woman... enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest soulbro,
    well, i think it was always in you, you have just made contact to it.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...