Thursday, January 7, 2010

No matter where you are you are already there*

No matter where you are you are already there*


It was like any other morning, I set out to have a great day
In my travels, I routed in my destination in the westward way
The clouds in the sky broke free and seen the Sun coming through
The highway was cleared of no traffic and I was very happy too
With no care and breezes through my auto as it blew in my hair
My feelings of happiness about the place I was going to were already there


Dom*Colucci 2009

5 comments:

  1. Golden Lotus of God's Love....this one always gets them at where I use to work..as they would say where am I and where am I going?..and I would tell them "no matter where you are you are already there."...enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love....you liked that one as I use that one on the elevators as well....or when someone looks befuddled..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...