Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am still thinking*

I am still thinking*

The mighty Mohawk River meanders its way through the Mohawk Valley as the Spirit of the crow follows its path to open Awareness.*

The Bonsai tree perches along the cliffs awaiting Awareness to greet it into the great unknown of the unconscious dimension.*

Alas,I feel the northern breezes come from Canada but it is time to nestle in a unconscious state of sleep..Good Night}))))))*

The cool nip of the autumn air is taking its travel into Upstate N.Y. as the birds chirp more chipper and the butterfly moves on*

I sit in front of the campfire and bedazzled with the way the witch dances in burning garment as the nite brings peace...enjoy*

Ever so climbing in Conscious Awareness the season has changed but the Spirit still walks in stillness to allow the more to come*

The stone speaks on the bottom of the stream as it has been heard as a babbling brook and wound up as the mouth of the river*

The ocean pushes away from itself to the shores as it has its nervous waves pull from the edge of the planet..enjoy & slip away*

It's Now time 2 slumber with some lumber & saw a chord of wood as I could when I should for it 's good 2 sleep like a log would*

The sun is up in Upstate New York as it reveals the start of a great positive flow in Conscious Awareness and pulls that energy*

Dom*Colucci 2009

5 comments:

  1. Golden Lotus of God's Love..I thank you very much...enjoy my Love and always have a stellar day as well(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I will my Love as to say the same with you as well..enjoy always(+)
    soulbro* :)xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    hope you enjoy every second.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...