Thursday, January 14, 2010

I think therefore I am, I think?*

I think therefore I am, I think?*

My Intent is that I hear the sea calling me by the sounds coming from the mouth of the river..bubble bubble twins and a double*

Salmon swim upstream to see if there is a plumber to shut off the water flow as they are content where they are.Bear with it,too*

The rocks and stones listen to the wind move through the forest & allow the solid ones to breathe again quietly&to sit still*

My Intent is that all matter in the Universe returns back to itself as it has been created that way..never came,never left..*

Whatever it is it will be and nothing can never change it from being different at the time of its conception eternal..enjoy*

Harmony abounds as the clouds are none and the clear cool Awareness points down at the Conscious One...enjoy*

Sitting here in total peace, watching the pines point upward in exultation relieved to know that God is running the Objective*

Deep meditation& request from it was to have a gift from Buddha as awoken found the sound of a black mockingbird in my Awareness*

The sun sits like Buddha in the vastness and paints its rainbow amongst the dew that dances in the big blue sky..enjoy always*

The mission of the black crow is to keep alert on making the Keeper of the Eastern Door is never violated but 2 enjoy its wisdom*

Dom*Colucci 2009

5 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    lovely words. :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..thank you..as we are the halfway mark on intent with these but I have tons more in my sleeves...enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    the more the better.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...they will keep coming then..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest soulbro,
    thanks and do keep them coming. :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...