Saturday, January 30, 2010

To think or not two!*

To think or not two!*


The roaring spillgate has just been uplifted with the opening of Higher Consciousness to go with the flow of God.

The apple falls off the tree into deep subconscious Awareness to allow the other apples to seek the same ventures inside.Go.

I receive a blank canvas and the Being of God provides the reality that I enjoy with Him/Her/It.Have a great day:-)

In total stillness,the pond activates and ripples as the Being of God slightly blows a kiss and moves gracefully into Awareness.

Stare across the pond and the activity you see is a gathering of what could be,is and what just left all in one...Awareness!

Go deep into your stillness and touch the vibration of the limitless Universe and you will feel God's Soul touch you,deeper.

To wait forever to the moment until the Awakened One has entered,then the moment that lasted, never was here.

Everyday the Universe is in my sight,I walk in God's Soul for it is wonderous place to live in and vast as He/She will always be

My inner being has as much distance to it as it has to my outer being, being tightly woven in one great Universe with everyone.

The savaged shadow walks behind the being you are and hides from itself because it is light that makes you, nothing else.



Dom*Colucci 2010

2 comments:

  1. simply lovely assortment of words.

    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love....I went back into my folder in my aol account and started pulling these out..as I am through with intent for good and will probably never log on it again but was grateful that it existed when it did and thank God that back then I was able to release all of my Spiritually there easily..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...