Monday, January 18, 2010

Thought I sought*

Thought I sought*

My Intent is that the love of One heart which connects us all is ALL-THAT-IS definitely wants us to keep going str8 ahead,always*

My Intent is that I express so much gratitude in my life..THANK YOU GOD FOR MY LIFE..Now go str8 ahead & never look back..yesss!*

My Intent is to know that one has found true happiness in ones heart by the gift of loving another and it continues to thrive*

My Intent is the very breath of air I take in relishes my desire for more life and to continue breathing openly..its refreshing*

My Intent is that the clouds in life are actually a cushion from the heat of any moment as anger has subsided and disappeared...*

I stood outside into everything & so did God as I seen His/Her heart bigger than God, Him/Herself & felt loved forever*

God took me on a long journey and wound up here with my Heart in His/Her hands as it is a very uplifting life always..Peace*

My Intent is everything in my existence is sacred as I put it there and God sees how I handle it as it is a gift from God.enjoy*

Waterfalls sing against the rocks below as a mist of God's breath is lightly scattered in humbleness and clarity*

It is a happy heart that sings like a nightingale&spreads its love like the wings of an eagle that soars higher than 1 imagines*

Dom*Colucci 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...