Friday, January 1, 2010

I thought about this*

I thought about this*

Become the drop of rain on the lake and ripple love in a circular direction outward..enjoy*

Stand with the rival in your life and practice with will mushin and defeat what is holding you back...nothing*

It is a peach pit which has a soft heart and a hard shell, that emanates such beauty....enjoy*

Time alone will not be fulfilled by all the sands of one desert...it is eternal....Zen*

Walk in total stillness like the sound of a fish in water..enjoy the chosen path*

Ones attitude must be disciplined with ones process of learning in order to achieve the total happiness that awaits..enjoy*

It is a pine tree that gives so much of itself as it entwines a hard life but is comforted and gentle with a cool breeze..enjoy*

The wind has substance but no shadows to take care of..it is Spirit that comes alive and comforts...enjoy*

Filling the gap as in harmony with the void and the void will fill you with the same measure...Acceptance of Zen*

Climbing the mountain,I searched for the top, but when I arrived I found out I was already there which is here in the Now.*

Dom*Colucci 2009

9 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    they are awesome as always.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..I know you always loved them and if it was not for you asking me to put them here they would just be sitting in intents bullpen intending them to leave:)...enjoy my Love and have a stellar Tuesday(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    they are beautiful, that is why i love them. good that you have collected them and placed them here.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...and I have many more of these for you to enjoy....enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dearest soulbro,
    keep them coming. they are awesome.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden Lotus of God's Love..will do this is truly fun, thanks...enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are awesome, thanks for allowing me to share them with my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golden Lotus of God's Love..you are sooo welcome as more are still coming in a night....enjoy my love as I love you(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. dearest soulbro,
    you are unique. :)
    wid lotza luv.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...