Friday, January 29, 2010

Old Thoughts come back*

Old Thoughts come back*

Sitting near the waters edge, the Soul absorbs the vibrations of ripples and explains that there are interruptions in thoughts.

The cliffs of a mountain can only grasp the wind that covers it as it even lets go of itself,eventually.

Every drop of rain water that hits the ground becomes awakened and finds the path of no resistance for it goes with its flow.

The ocean is an expansive place with waves and curls, but it develops surfaceable bubbles by its own intuition.

Walking with focus in the chasm of Awareness, one thing stands out about all the others is my stillness is silence in the void.

Looking at the clouds I can only imagine that that is God's next thought of creation as Awareness slips in the Now from the void

My Intent is that God lives on this website and He/She has a big heart and I love all of you guys and gals, forever.Thanks.

Dark night of the Spirit has just transformed itself to be brought into the light of Higher Awareness.Good day.

Life exists only because you are here and that is why everything is in this reality for your viewing and nowhere else...Enjoy it

The white eagle soars with the clouds and blends in God's nature as the white wolf seeks the pure land as rivers swell with life

Dom*Colucci 2010

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The existence is all when we recognize God is all. Gentle way to say Thanks God for this oportunity to be here to improve myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Ana...I thank you for your kindest words as you always do, and you stand correct on giving thanks and gratitude to God..enjoy my Love(+)
    Dom*:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    they are awesome.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...