Friday, January 1, 2010

Look at it but do't touch*

Look at it but don't touch*

The grass is aways greener on the other side of the fence
It is surely dark and lush as fertilizer makes it dense
Someone else is taking good care of this as they are a slave to their own being
It is difficult to keep on top of this as it is quantum theory but is not in the seeing
So spend the money and spend all your time in the humidity and the heat
Settle with pain in arms, legs and joints as this has not made you happy, for this was your defeat

Dom*Colucci 2009

6 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    very true and beautiful.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...thank you as I wish not to take care of anything anymore other than myself....as to become a slave to all these things is ridiculous.....I see subjectively more and more and no longer a part of an objective reality to have the best of everything....why?...it is garbage anyway..the Soul is all that matters...enjoy my love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden Lotus of God's Love...thank you as I wish the very best as well..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dearest soulbro,
    so do i.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...