Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thoughts not taught*

Thoughts not taught*

Man who walk with two left feet walk in circles the right way..enjoy and support str8 ahead always*

Man who understands everyone and does not understands himself is less understanding..understand..enjoy*

Man in the mirror is the same as outside the mirror. Who is on the outside?...Zen in One*
A zen riddle, you came into this world with no shovel in your hand...why do you use one?....

I seen trees in a forest congratulate each other and give each other high fives as they are one of ALL-THAT-IS...enjoy*

Each step I take is like the last but if I expect the next I fall and must learn to walk again...*

I cannot teach you what you already know as it was already taught to me...Enlightenment...enjoy*

Three sides of the coin..two sides lie flat and die but the third side stands up and it rolls and follows the Tao..roll with it*

I seen two sides being pushed back by the flow that was direct and the two sides kept there peace, always..enjoy*

I walked along a chosen path and the the objective moved further than I but was still where I was suppose to be...enjoy*


Dom*Colucci 2009

6 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    today is adriana's birthday. 2nd jan. i will send her a card, hoping she will get it. :)
    do wish her happy birthday from me too if you log in in facebook.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these are soaked with the memory of intent. loved them then, love them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden Lotus of God's Love..thank you as they are all from intent there are still more in my folder with and without intent as well..more are definitely coming my Love...as of Adriana, I sent her a private message last night wishing her a very Happy Birthday and I will be sure to tell her your best wishes my Love when she responds...enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dearest soulbro,
    i have sent her a card from 123greetings, hope she will get it :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I am sure she will, it seems she is very busy as she has not been on facebook in a while...enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  6. dearest soulbro,
    next is candybro's birthday :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...