Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Think about this*

Think about this*

Shadows want substance as they cling on like leeches for dear existence and suffer from the light...enjoy*

The common house fly can pester so much until it has sought its own door and became Enlightened either way...fly with one...*

Does one look in the window or look out the window? Or does the window look at you?..enjoy*

I seen God run His/Her hands over the babbling brook to cool the big rocks under the stream & it kept moving 4 ever*LUV

Oh pretty flower of the valley. Why do you hold your beauty hidden?...enjoy*

One who tries fails,one who fails still moves forward and does not try...succession..see it?...enjoy*

Detach from who I am to who my being is and I will know the first general rule of to be and always have...enjoy*

Use the fuse and diffuse the confused and split in the light to make it right in sight and take flight with all your might....*

Blindfolds have corners that are sharp, smooth the edge and round those corners to allow the light..enjoy*

I seen a vertical river come from the vastness and crash into a wall and spread its stream to 4 cornered directions...enjoy*


Dom*Colucci 2009

4 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    wonderful. Wish you a wonderful year ahead. Hope and pray your last day in office was full of joy.
    Wish you the very best for future.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I wish you well in your best wishes also my Love...as far as the last day in the office/warehouse receiving it was only a two hour stint to get signed out and say goodbye to all as this felt like the last time I will ever see them and never even felt like 36 years existed as I pull myself from the objective reality and most of its memories and settle into subjective roles in my life Now...but did have a tear in my eye that night when my wife and I had gone to the Greek diner and she said something to me that shed a tear in my eyes about my ex-job..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    i can feel your sadness. hope you find bundles of happiness in your new job.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love..I feel it is going to be a stellar job as I can feel it and see it already with a new group of people to enjoy..you know my Love when you work in the same department year after year for 31 years it tends to get stale, with some people it gets stale around 5 years others say 20 but me it was the last 1/2 of that year that it felt like prison and then I just snapped but that is all behind me Now and that is where it is staying...I love you...enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...