Saturday, December 12, 2009

Destination done, journey moves on*

Destination done, journey moves on*

The drive to the outlets was a pleasant one
We get off the turnpike and pay the toll. It is done
One group goes one way, as I go my way
I find my meditation spot as I fixate on the day
I see the mountains so majestic there in view
We are compiled Now we have all done what we needed to do
Get back in the vehicle and move on as one
We pull off the thruway we are complete and it is done

Dom*Colucci 2009

4 comments:

  1. Golden Lotus of God's Love...this is the true poem as that is where I was yesterday in the Berkshires....I decided to make a poem out of it...enjoy my Love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. its a wonderful way to pass your time. nothing can be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I wish you were there as the Berkshires are just as great as the Adirondack...it was so crisp and fresh..enjoy my Love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...