Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Thoughts to ponder over*

More thoughts to ponder over*

The full moon was centered and satisfied, but movement pushes it away and makes room for positive direction and light..enjoy

The direction of life goes as it follows a sparrow"s bill in an opened untiring Universe...enjoy

The cycle of life wakes you up with Spirit in the AM...try not to give it a flat tire by lunch time....enjoy it and let it roll

Why does a fly die on its back? Cuz it is its wings that brought him there in the first place,expending to much energy can kill

Thoughts near the bubbling fountain as the clouds usher in act 2 of the darkness and the jewels it hides

God paints a beautiful picture in the landscape of my subjective reality's eye and moves it every step I walk, enjoy*

Look out at the lake,invisible rain drops.It is trout coming to the surface begging for more rain in a deep conscious Awareness


Dom*Colucci 2009

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    they are fabulous, as always.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I started from the beginning and working my way back....enjoy my Love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...