Saturday, December 5, 2009

We all go down the same streets it is just that we have different directions*

We all go down the same streets it is just that we have different directions*

Have you ever notice why you are here. Since day one, we were always inquisitive of what was out there for us. Learning many things and creating our new environments. In our path we came of across wondrous things and some things that were very distasteful. But all in all we went to bed at night and woke up the next day. It seemed so repetitious, day after day, week after week, year after year. Why? Is it because we did not learn anything from the previous day, was there something new in the next day, do we feel something higher than us is playing a joke on us? What is it year after year that was the meaning? Stop, look in the mirror. That person that I am looking at is looking back at me. He/She knows something I don't know. WAKE UP!!! That is my Spirit in the physical form. My God, He/She looking back at me and laughing at me. He/She knows my past, he knows my future and He knows me right NOW. I am so close to Him/Her I can taste it. And the Spirit replies, "Come to me. I was always home cooking you dinner."

When you cross that line of who you are and why you are here, you will here the ONE HAND CLAPPING for your victory. It will show you the direction you are heading. There is only one direction in life and that is STRAIGHT AHEAD. There was only one way to do life. So if you thought it was repetitious it was good for you because it taught you patience and direction to where you were going. Enjoy your life for NOW, for NOW is all you have. Know yourself, love your neighbor no matter how they are and be grateful you are still alive and well. GOD is a good GOD and He gives you that privilege to enjoy Him and His surroundings.

Peace, Good Word, Enjoy and always GO STR8 AHEAD.


Dom*Colucci 2009 (DOM DO-ZEN FRO-ZEN with ZAZEN on the HORIZEN in my ZENDOM)

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    i have enjoyed the "now" from quite early age, that is the most beautiful and blissful state of mind i believe. though past memories and future worries sometimes grab the brush but i try to keep the canvas clean.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..Now is always the time to be in as all other contraptions of man's ignorance only buys him more time which he is only fooling himself anyways...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...