Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just write it down*

Just write it down*

I just showed up Now and know God has taken care of the rest as, He/She sends me on my path to make more milestones in my life*

The clouds are painted faint pink as the sun is cooled by the night's darkness..enjoy*

Ground chucks show no anger as they maneuver with stragedy through the labyrinth of the corn field,make your goal the same*

Today is a new day as the sun brings your openness into the cosmic consciousness & allows you to be a strong part of the Universe*

The ocean tides comes to shore to give the sandy beach a nice massage in hydro-therapeutic waves...enjoy with them*

Does a spider's web catch a spider or does the spider catch the spider's web...sticky subjects...enjoy*

The golden lotus flower comes from the murk in the pond and when opened gives a lasting kiss in the moment beautifully...enjoy*

I watched the mountains that went into the ocean try to escape it as they kept climbing up the cliffs but to no avail, gave up*

Living example that if you have an ego you chase the clock instead staying centered and focus...look at the difference & enjoy*

Dom*Colucci 2009

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    they are lovely, swinging between nostalgia and now.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...Now this is what I call nostalgia as intent is a memory like the 60's....but still honour its presence that it was there for me to be very creative and to find you my Love...enjoy(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...