Sunday, December 6, 2009

Look what is front of you*

Look what is in front of you*

Sparks that spit and prick as well
Energy running outside itself as it fell
Friction does not have efficiency stored
As the negative ground is always floored
But dark matter energy encirlces the playing field
As it dances the powerful atoms as it does not yield
So sparks are accepted in the Zero Point and cancel each other out
As the negative ground always remains at rest taking more energy without a doubt

Dom*Colucci 2009

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    well.. physics was never my strongest subject :) its almost latin to me, but loved the feeling.
    with lots of love,
    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Island of peace...it is funny you say about physics because it was never my strong points either...it was only until Zen was introduced in my life back in 1985 that I picked up on this stuff and knowing more about the Universe without digging for it..enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...