Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thinking to reach thought*

Thinking to reach thought*

Know me Now or know me later.What is the difference? None, as later is Now anyway,when you get there,which is here..correct?*

Greed finds its own poverty, as to have too much one side and too little other side it is destroyed to having none at all..

Just remain in the solid-tude of the present and relish the inner being of who is really in control and your imagination sparks*

The eagle soars and sees with keen eye sight everything that is in its reality...intend the same and enjoy*

God empties all thoughts with Zen sand art in all the Universal deserts,no rake needed*

The wind makes its rounds through the wooded areas and blows the underside of the leaves to see if it finds treasures..enjoy*

The whole Universe is Enlightened as all the stars and planets are suspended and Now have their inherent Buddha nature..enjoy*

Clouds have formed throughout the moment as the world spins the other way to show their movement...enjoy*

The water fountain is overloaded with itself as it returns happily to its main Source and cannot be separated...enjoy*

Consciousness leads me to the Divine this early morn to gaze at the twinkling stars and to know God is giving me starlit kisses*

Dom*Colucci 2009

3 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    some of them brought back old memories, all of them are fantastic. :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...yes I have tons more from my archives as I had more than 900 of them..as you recall I had some that were corny as well....satire is apart of intelligence as well my Love....enjoy(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great news for me, because they may be small in size but they are simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...