Sunday, December 27, 2009

Think twice, I think not*

Think twice, I think Not*

All flowing rivers have one thing in common is the source of their beginning always makes them move forward..str8 ahead...enjoy*

Between the mountains they hold the container of life in its valley,where gentle breezes are a comfort..enjoy*

Spirituality has no shortcuts....if that were true you would not be here in the present moment known as the Now...enjoy*

The path of Enlightenment holds nothing,contains nothing...for it is Spirit of Divine energy...It is Love...enjoy*

Kung Fu..look in your opponents eye and see yourself as the opponent...then you will let go...Zen*

Overcast of clouds shows no memory as a clear day the overcast itself is gone...vanish in Conscious Awareness...enjoy*

Well springs of tears bring forth a new chapter of my hearts love as it bleeds clearly from my eyes...love*

The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree especially when it catches it..very Zen and totally comforting...enjoy*

A rock on the bottom of the pond cries for more rain as it is not sufficed in deep Consciousness...flow and anchored..enjoy*

In the valley of shadows I saw mountains move in front of me as I had the objective in sight as it all happened in the Now.enjoy*

Dom*Colucci 2009

4 comments:

  1. full of memories of beautiful days of intent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...but not only that Starshine's website has just opened up an intent section of itself and just posted my first one there....enjoy my Love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is her blog id? :) i checked tamasin's blog and posted some comments too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love....here it is my Love..enjoy it as she invited me there awhile back and did not know that I had an account there but created a new password in doing so..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    http://awakenedrecovery.ning.com/profile/JunnieStarshine

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...