Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Too think or think too*

Too think or think too*

To wake up in total consciousness and to fulfill the day of its great allowance of what the Universe has to offer,str8 ahead*

The whole Universe is Enlightened..just look out in the vastness and see everything well balanced and connected by consciousness*

The highway has two ways to go down, choose carefully what side you stay on, middle ground seeks Enlightenment...enjoy*

The jeweled sky glitters and kisses the empty void to have hope that Awareness will respond back in the sun drenched sky..enjoy*

I seen the Great Divine run His/Her fingers through the trees as they casted beautiful shadows of Awareness with substance.enjoy*

I looked deeply in the skies and seen the sheet music of silence in God's cummulus and His/Her opus rolling forward...enjoy*

I can feel the streaming river of Awareness"rapidly" pushing me into the ocean of Consciousness as I wave goodbye to an illusion*

I awoken this morning and found out what channel I was tuned into...the Now and no commercial breaks either...enjoy*

I just found out in the destination of the Universe the conductor of this train ride is handing out tickets in the Now...enjoy*

The sun has come to send a message to the conscious eye as it is today,Now, it is to look at love and expand on it always.enjoy*


Dom*Colucci 2009

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Klaus...and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..enjoy(+)
    Dom*:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I thank you for your great idea as to take these from an intent and show them to all as facebook is also being fed and getting commented there as well.....you are truly a genius my Love...enjoy as well(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    i have been a great fan of your intents. they are priceless to me.
    i am really happy that you took the trouble to publish them.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love..I know my Love and it is geniusness once again that I give them back to you and everyone that has not seen them ever..I soooo Love you..enjoy my Love ans have a stellar Sunday(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...