Friday, December 25, 2009

More thoughts that follow*

More thoughts that follow*

To follow the Infinite Being as it a accepts my presence in total consciousness and to make Awareness mesh with all its signals*

Known nothing, nothing known...existence of one of the none and none of the one..total Zen...enjoy*

The rooster crows his call in the early morn to bring on the night once again..amazing how that happens..enjoy*

It would be unwise to undo the undone in the "Un"iverse of one, unless you undid it..enjoy~@~~~~@~~~~@~wave on}}}}}}}}}

I seen God poke a giant hole in the clouds to reveal the "Sun"days coming attractions...all positive of course*

Posted Mon, 08/17/2009 - 19:37 My Intent is:
The sun was so orange this morning..it look like it had a hangover from Woodstock as it hung over the Catskills..enjoy*

Today as I go into life, when driving down the freeway of trees, I will be sure to wave back at them as they are greeting me*...

You know you have total Zen when you see the wind has dimension to it and supports your being...enjoy*

No book in the Universe stacks up to the being of who you are as your quest is to seek Enlightenment in the Now..enjoy*

I watched the Sun dance with 9 other planets all at once and win the ball room contest of the Universe..the vibration is music in silence*


Dom*Colucci 2009

4 comments:

  1. Golden Lotus of God's Love...thank you once again my Love and have a wonderful stellar Sunday and the greatest of week ahead...I sooooooo Love you very much xoxoxo...enjoy my Love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's of Love... :) ...enjoy my Love(+)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...