Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thinking for one*

Thinking for one*

The sun has come to send a message to the conscious eye as it is today,Now, it is to look at love and expand on it always.enjoy*

I just found out in the destination of the Universe the conductor of this train ride is handing out tickets in the Now...enjoy*

I awoken this morning and found out what channel I was tuned into...the Now and no commercial breaks either...enjoy*

I can feel the streaming river of Awareness"rapidly" pushing me into the ocean of Consciousness as I wave goodbye to an illusion*

I looked deeply in the skies and seen the sheet music of silence in God's cumulus and His/Her opus rolling forward...enjoy*

I seen the Great Divine run His/Her fingers through the trees as they casted beautiful shadows of Awareness with substance.enjoy*

The jeweled sky glitters and kisses the empty void to have hope that Awareness will respond back in the sun drenched sky..enjoy*

The highway has two ways to go down, choose carefully what side you stay on, middle ground seeks Enlightenment...enjoy*

The whole Universe is Enlightened..just look out in the vastness and see everything well balanced and connected by consciousness*

To wake up in total consciousness and to fulfill the day of its great allowance of what the Universe has to offer,str8 ahead*

4 comments:

  1. Golden Lotus of God's Love....you always loved these words of thoughts...enjoy my Love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are priceless to me. absolutely priceless, like small small stars shining like diamonds in the velvet of night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golden Lotus of God's Love....to tell you the truth I never really looked at them when I was on intent as I do now..these really mean something to me Now as alot of them I put out there at the time were a future reckoning for me and Now they open my Awareness full tilt...thanks for loving them.....enjoy my Love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...