Sunday, January 10, 2010

Think its time we stop,what is that sound?*

Think its time we stop, what is that sound?*

Ten thousand excuses equals one reason and that is none..It is history and it is time to move on in the Now as it is Zen..enjoy*

The tall pine trees in the Adirondacks give observation to where the mist of the clouds can kiss it the most and be comforted*

Cool breezes make the pine trees shake as its roots live in silence and anchored in TRUST....enjoy and supported*

Subjective reality asks if there is anyone out there but how could it be when they are all in here..yes folks the "eyes" have it*

The deep abyss beyond the horiZen has just chocolate coated the orange glowing vastness with another spin for this cycle..enjoy*

Objective reality does not touch Soul only the Soul touches Soul as center is aligned in attraction with itself always...enjoy*

A wasp sting is the last time she loves you in regards to giving up her life for you...(+)

If you hear total silence it is your Spirit talking to you in Soulful Splendour...enjoy calm*

Two reflecting mirrors look at each other while they both absorb and oppose each other simultaneously...look at them as they do*

"When I move it moves with me as I make it move it makes me move and Now is complete in the moment"..harmony in the Tao*



Dom*Colucci 2009

4 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    loved that "wasp sting" one :) you r really naughty.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...yes how she attacked me and then I let her stay but about two weeks later found her on the driveway dead only because of the cooler weather coming..sad but this is life..I felt better to let her live until then....enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    yes, i agree with you.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love....yes I cannot alter life inside or outsdie myself as I am no judge of certain things..I can only hope she lived happily before she died....enjoy my love(+)
    soulbro* :)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...