Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Think again*

Think again*


Swimming in total Consciousness in the Universe.Just make sure your lifeguard is your heart..enjoy*

The beauty of the flower is only created by the support it is held by and the roots that make it stand..enjoy*

Open every atom up with any kind of force even there is nothing there but 100% pure force from the love that was bottled up.

The eagle soars high into the vast void to kiss the lips of misty clouds and to become satisfied with the being it is...enjoy*

The blue jays call this morning was a vibrational match to alert all of nature that fall is on the horiZen & trees to notice.

The mountain has mass and structure as the foundation is strong but the clouds wisp by in gentleness as in a song..enjoy*

How can anything ever have an interruption when it was all designed that way...let go and enjoy*

Oxymoron sign:Open for business.Ever seen one that says "Closed for business?" Now is my business..enjoy*

I walk in the shopping mall & see a sign that says"You are here."Of course I am here I have always been here cradled in the Now*

Seems I have a long way to travel as many roads are on the path to Enlightenment, I really only have to walk one foot(at a time)*

Dom*Colucci 2009

3 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    fabulous, light as fluffy white cloud but promising depth when they return from the ocean, laded with water drops.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...WOW..A GREAT PIECE OF POETRY YOU SPEAK OF BY YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENT..I LOVE IT..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) my poetry is nothing in comparison to yours.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...