Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rock into Prison*

Rock into prison*

Ah yes the sculptor said

The marble piece I see is solid and dead
I will take this piece of stone
And make it an image of my own
As I work with chisel I pound
Going up the side and then working it down
All the rocks on the ground you must have seen
After my art work is done it will be in a museum
But the rocks left behind have Enlightened vision
Artist formed this marble rock into prison.

Dom* Colucci
Copyright ©2009 Dominic Colucci

1 comment:

  1. dearest soulbro,

    loved it then and loved it now.

    wishing you a stellar weekend,
    with lots and lots of love. :)

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...