Saturday, October 24, 2009

My love for this Universe lives on*

My love for the Universe lives on*


Every molecule that harbours in every space
It is the light beams and sheds new brilliance in every place
The textures of skies pastel blue
The colour of the clouds as they show their hue
Greens from grass,plants and trees
Beautiful dragonflies, ladybugs and bumblebees
Orange glow from the sun way out there
Bubbling clear water streaming down without a care
Past memories are taken away by God as it is gone
I sit in sheer wonderment as my love of this Universe lives on*
Dom* Colucci 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...