Sunday, October 25, 2009

The wasp defends her nest*

The wasp that defends her nest*

Washing the car as I get the hose
Turn on the water with soap I suppose
Turn around and a mean little wasp on my tail
Swatting and poking she gets on my trail
She latches on my wrist and felt a sting go in
I swat her off as she is back again
Now she knows where I am at this show
I grab my broom stick and fence with her in kendo
Parlee and thrust we duke it with our best
I will never mess with the wasp that defends her nest
Dom* Colucci 2009*


This is a true story and happened to me washing my car Sunday30August2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...