Sunday, October 25, 2009

A good evening at the pond*

A good evening at the pond*

The clouds move across the open sky

The sun is the mediator and waves them goodbye
As I know tonite is good and I am ready to go
I go mobile and get ready for a great show
I arrive all peace and calm settles in
The geese have moved further away and the bullfrog grins
Ripples on the surface, what do fish call for?
Awareness beckons and it begs for more
My thoughts flow outward in the great beyond
And a marriage of serenity, a good evening at the pond.
This is a great life and live it well. You only have one.(+)

Dom* Colucci
Copyright ©2009 Dominic Colucci

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    another masterpiece, your poetries open small temporary windows to nature..
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love....Thanks,I am with God always but when we are together with His/Her secrets I am in the Kingdom with Nature and God talks back at me and I love it...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...