Saturday, October 24, 2009

The coffee is free*

The coffee is free*

Go to work as to get a pick up
Walk in the office and clean the coffee cup
Get water,filter,coffee and pour
Men are waiting in line outside the door
The brew is cooking, AHH! that smell
You know it is Colombian roast because you can tell
Alright Now you did not come to see me
The coffee is in the pot and the coffee is free...enjoy*
Dom* Colucci 2009*
This is a true story poem and it takes me back to my Navy days when I was a cook and use to line the men up in the morning and cook eggs to order 30 at a pop, as I fed over 350 men on our ship and Now give coffee out for free to boost morale and motivate positivity..."The best part of waking up" Folger's of course*

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    i could smell the coffee from here.. :)
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..wanna cup?...I make it special for you my love...enjoy(+)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...