Sunday, October 25, 2009

All matter returns back to itself*

I am here to say that as of last night on my way to another level of a Higher Awareness, a inner voice came across me as to saying this, "All matter returns back to itself." OK here we go again with another Zen Koan for me to figure out but to tell you the truth it popped out my conscious like a kernel of corn that just took a dance in hot peanut oil.
I started to observe everything around me as it is all matter. Now the next thing in the subatomic level, I looked deeper and found out everything that is made or have ever been made each has its own little atom and it is connected with the Laws of Attraction as this lines up with itself as like attracts like. In the magnetic sense it is that electrons line themselves up with flow of the electrons and barley miss the protons as they line themselves up with the protons...it is that gap between them that hold them together as to say if you looked at it subatomically you would see the electrons around the atom going one way and the protons the other but harmony binds them but does not make them touch. Different energies oppose each force but follow their same path differently...OK Now you know this stuff getting back to the matter of the story, forgive the pun, each one of these pieces of matter always sit in harmony and never leave anywhere but right where they are and even when transported or created into something else, it is still same atom it is just that it connected with other atoms to make form of something. So hence if a piece of form was destroyed by another force or piece of, for that atom would still go back to itself...it is spherical...the only way that it might be known to take different form is through radioactive decay and loses its shell and the energy is like a baby chick that just left the egg..but the energy that made itself as a shell returns back to itself as well...
This blows my consciousness as to say it was energy that created all and still is creating as you take a look around you you see light emanating in every direction to show a creation going on...OK Now getting back again to the matter of this situation that matter is just sitting there again and again even if you moved it from Albany New York to Malaga Spain..it is still sitting there...OK, what if it was rusting and it lost its texture? It is still matter and took form into itself as rust but still the same atom and lost its bonds with the thing it was attached too and found Enlightenment within itself and was not meant to be there only temporary. As all matter is changing in the Universe and does not sit there but remains the same..almost like it has a consciousness of its own and knows when to move on...
OK Now I get with this matter thing and the Now as there is no time in this space as it is an egoic stature to analyze, judge and supervise to live in time...with planning and such..What a laugh that is because you could have a stroke and die in the middle of making your"plans" or have an airplane engine sit in your lap..yeah time...WTF...The Now or Present only exists as the Universe does not punch in a "time" clock to show where it is going to be..if so,"WHERE THE F... IS IT?....I don't know about you but when I look in front of me because I still exist in my subjective reality, I have the rest of my life in front of me and who gives a rats @$$ when I die because it will be a completed cycle of my existence and my matter returns back to itself again as it did when I was alive...We have time alright, if so where is it? It never existed only in a logical mind and not fully balanced so Now exists and matter returns back to itself.
OK one more thing about this matter and radioactive decay...as the shell of the atom disintegrates and release the energy, OK the energy that is in all the matter as it is from what "they" analyzed, is being pulled by a force in front of you as it is in an attraction of either plus or minus as this is the force or belief on how you want your life to be or not to be, you cannot have it both ways at the same time...it is developed with belief and attitude so if you are negative your electrons are stronger and pulling you towards your own negativity and vice versa..it is pure energy inside of all your body with matter and it returns back to itself due to the aligning what you are feeling and you are carrying with you for that desired result...So if you look a little deeper I can say for myself at least, leave it up to your own discussion for yourself as this is my opinion, that the energy is God/Higher Intel/Source and it is pulling your physical being, with Soul in tow or interior energy, either towards happiness or self destruction and the matter you are comprised of is returning back to itself always in the Now and never leaves..remember when I say that look a little deeper in the subatomic world and you will know what I mean.
Remember this is my own experience and own opinion and do not tell people that this is fact for them or follow this as gospel because I see the pool stick on my side the way I see the pool stick and you see it on your side differently as well and respect you for that...If it was true that we both see the same thing we would be the same person and that does not go over very well unless you like schizophrenia dementia....enjoy*
Dom*Colucci only here for the Now as it matters and returning back to itself always. Dom*Colucci(+)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...