Saturday, October 24, 2009

Love in heart and Soul*

Love in heart and Soul*


Brightness prevails as the day sets the tone
I look out the crack of Consciousness all alone
I walk miles in this synchronistic meshed palace of wonder
Heavens open smartly, for miles you see no sparks or hear the thunder
Many steps I set in front of me to see clearly
My love is in my heart as I hold it dearly
But what amazes me about how my love loves me
Is the Soul that dances with my love and makes me have happiness to see

Dom* Colucci 2009*

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeh, I rememvber this one perfectly, for I translated it for you into Russian and Armenian and recorded the recitings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...remember it as well...awhile ago but rememebered...enjoy as well my dearest Shiamala(+)
    Dom*;)xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...