Saturday, October 24, 2009

Reading into Jesus Christ(+)

This is not a factual story but based on my own opinion as I read into what I see about a man that lived 2000(+) years ago.
I have always been intrigued about avatars and teachers that know of a way to leave the Objective world and can only imagine the kind of life they live that we cannot get to. Well I am only an expert to my Subjective Reality and I believe this is how they live especially my take on Jesus Christ.
I guess every so often when there is a felt in Awareness that final collapse is in the cards for the outside world which I call Objective Reality. By my definition of Objective Reality is an outside world that is an illusion we try to create and maintain as we do not know the forces that can take it away with as we nourish it and maintaining it with the exception of ourselves. In other words we see more good in something outside us than something inside. What I call becoming a slave to our ego, instead becoming the master of the Temple.
Now in the days of Jesus as I read and heard, was a man of such Great Enlightenment to become His personal Kabbalah and ascend to the next level of the Highest Consciousness known to man. As to where He got His teachings, some say India and some say China or possibly both, even as well as coming across to see Native American tribes. He came back a different man. As also reading books or verses in scripture the words to me are someone elses watered down version of how, at the time, suppress people as to seek monetary gain and to become the authority as at the time that is what their egos wanted. I feel something is missing when somebody writes something as to me books and writings are someone elses opinion and do not keep it as truths. Case in point this writing I am doing right Now...It is my own writing and experience. Oh well enough gibberish and get back to Jesus.
Here was a man with all the wisdom and charisma and shown something to man/woman to open themselves up. Now as He is doing this, everyone around does not know He is living an Subjective Reality as this man is inward as communicating to His Spirit. So He is going from town to town spreading His Gospel on how life really is and to break away from man/woman's bondage of ego forever. People see this and cannot believe a being exists as He draws them closer to Him
Now in my belief this man loves everyone but He is trying to show them as to give a man a fish, he eats. But to teach him to fish, he eats for life...As He travels He senses that people do not get the message and view Him as an object, hence Objective Reality, as to hold on to a prize. He reverts inward and meditates and figures the only way to break this bondage is to show mankind His love for them by committing Himself to death. As He knows the fulfillment of God the everlasting life God promises Him. So in the process He turns against His own people and has His own people disown Him.
Now, if everyone has read the book, The Da Vinci Codes by Dan Brown, or seen the movie you will probably get a sense of what I am to say next. As some to believe that is a fictional book as others to see a truth. Well, I am going to cross the line and say I agree with the truth only because I read into what Jesus Christ said at the Last Supper.
Raised as a Roman Catholic and then converted to Methodist and then reading the into the Torah, as my great grandmother on my mother side was a Jew that escaped Nazi Austria in around 1933 before Hitler went there. I also studied Zen Buddhism and narrowed it down to Zen Philosophy but enough of that as I get back on track. For many years as a Catholic, I said to myself, "What? Take bread and give this to you and eat from it. Take wine and drink from it and the cup of Eternal Everlasting Life?" It sounds like a life of getting drunk and becoming overweight....What does that mean? It always puzzled me on how someone can keep suppressing you the same old same old and cannot explain it. But the movie The Da Vinci Codes reads it well.
As of a couple weeks ago standing by the copier at work with a toothpick in my mouth an idea came across me about this. Jesus said as Mary Magdalene was His wife seated on the right side of Him,"Take this bread and eat from it. This is my body to be given up to you. Do this in remembrance of Me." Likewise as He took the cup of wine and said "Take this and drink from it. This is my blood to be shed for you as to a New and Everlasting Covenant." Now as I read into it he did not give a final thanks to food and drink, His hidden message to me is, He was intimate with Mary Magdalene and gave His body and blood (semen) up to an Objective Reality as He was to know what His fate was here on earth. In the process He would have offspring in the world as to teach people through the ages to become subjective with themselves and touch the kingdom of Heaven within. This is what He meant by the New and Everlasting Covenant. Now I know this is controversial but let it be the way it stays then. To me it is written as my opinion and mine alone. As to why the Knights Templars either knew about His offspring or where on the trail to find them.
My opinion is, that religions still view the man as an object and do not search within themselves to find the Kingdom within as He prescribed all of us to do but that is my view on Him. Next He has children in the world that no one knows about because people are to busy finding remedies for all the ills of the Universe as to be left up to the Greatest Quantum Mechanic ever into being...GOD/HIGHER INTEL/SOURCE. As said view Christ as already inside of yourself and believe you are saved and liberated from your ego rather than an object awaiting for salvation from outside yourself. As He said the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE and the TRUTH He was talking about is the Spirit that was always within as you are finally liberated from you ego and Objective Reality.
I hope you enjoy this blog as well as I wrote it and remember it is my own experience and opinion. Seek within and you will see you truly are.
DOM* COLUCCI(33)+ 777

4 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    its very interesting.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..thank you..my version on how I see Jesus..I love Him just as much as God...well I should He was His Son...enjoy my love(+)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see like you. Jesus hoped we learned the process, not the result. Each day we learn a bit if we see within ourselves. We can give the fish, but we can't to eat for the other. So its better to teacher to catch it, because the freedom makes you responsible for your choices.
    The chalice is our heart.
    Great!!!
    Thanks my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana..perfectly analogy and I love your comment on this...It shows it right to the point...enjoy my Love(+)
    Dom*:)xo

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...