Saturday, October 24, 2009

God and my fulfillment*

One day I asked God if I could have a great job and I would be fulfilled. And God granted my request and I still was not fulfilled. Next I asked God if I could have a wife so I would not be alone. And once again God granted my request and still was not fulfilled. So next I said to God, if I had a house I would be able to give a place of comfort for my wife and myself. And so it was done again by God and still was not fulfilled. Then I asked God if I had a child that would make us all happy and we would have a bright family and I could teach my child my love and happiness. As requested God provided the child and still was not fulfilled....What was I missing in myself?
BINGO....You said it in the last sentence. As I passed by the mirror I seen God look at me and smile back at me as Now I know what I was missing in my fulfillment and smiled back at the same image in the mirror...IT WAS ME..And NOW I was fulfilled with Eternal Happiness..Thanks God for allowing me to see the True Nature that is in my Soul..enjoy*
Dom* Colucci, dubbed the happiest man in the Universe 2009 and NOW(+)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...