Friday, October 30, 2009

It is a beautiful world that includes water*

It is so wonderful to see and hear the ocean. It is so very powerful yet a hint of subtle weakness. When your hear the rhythm of the waves coming into shore and the final arrival of the smallest of the bubbles, it is there to tell you, "This is what I brought you. The beauty of my form and the cleansing of my sounds. You are always invited. Come with me." I love the ocean and always will. Thanks Creator.

Dom* Colucci 2009

4 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    so do i.. :) i too love the ocean and always will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I remembered this summer when we brought our pails and started project sand castle..remember?...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) how can i ever forget that project?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...there is always next summer...I will bring the sunscreen..hehehehehe :)...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...