Saturday, October 31, 2009

Staying still like a mountain*

Staying still like a mountain*

The mountain stays in stillness as the clouds begin to cry
The sun is not here today, the look is dismal gray skies
It is the flow of water running from the rain coming down
The sprinkles making music with a rhythmic happy sound
Tiny fairies inside each water globe they shine so well
This rain will do the forest and the plants good, I can tell
So stay still as the mountain and watch all come through
Just sit and be patient what happens as you need not nothing to do

Dom*Colucci 2009

4 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    lovely.. i loved this portrayal of rain.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...I guess I ws thinking of you again with the little magical fairies...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete
  3. dearest soulbro,
    just like i think of you whenever i write about trees..
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden Lotus of God's Love...that is so cute and love it as I am blushing :) ...enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...