Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beauty of God in the night*

Beauty of God in the night*

The night has come and the stars are out
The owl hoots in the tree without a doubt
The black coffee skies have jewels dotted in
Ah yes to the side the moon is here again
The stillness and silence are captured in thought
The creek babbling by as the moment has been caught
Beautiful canvas and seize this picture as well as you do
For this beautiful painting of the Universe as God brought it to you

Dom*Colucci 2009

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    its a masterpiece.. too, too, beautiful.
    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love..I thank you from my deepest heart and Soul for your kindest words..enjoy my love(+) :)
    soulbro*

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...